Experience Engineering can augment your capability and culture of Embedded Systems and Hardware Design for the Product Development Life-Cycle to help your company capture new markets and grow revenue in the Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Aerospace, Medical and Automotive industries.
We support the Product Development team in Hardware/Electronics designs based on customer needs in the areas of Embedded System Architecture and Analog/Digital Circuit and PCB Design.
- Marketing Needs/Requirements
- System Architecture & Key Components
- Technical and Financial Feasibility
- Proof-of-Concepts/Prototypes for User Studies
- Embedded Systems Requirements/Architecture
- Embedded Hardware Electronics Circuit and PCB Design
- Analysis for:
- Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC)
- Reliability (Derating & Thermal)
- Safety (Hazards Assessments & System-Level/Component DFMEA)
- Cost (Estimates and Supply Chain/Purchasing)
- Design for Manufacturing, Assembly and Test
- Engineering PCB Assembly Board-spins & Bring-up
- Mechanical and Software/Custom Logic Integration
- Verification/Validation including Safety/Regulatory Compliance
- Vendor Selection, Scaling for Manufacturing, Text Fixture Development
- Life-Cycle, Cost Reduction and Component Obsolescence
Consulting Services – Do you have a short-term need for an experienced engineering consultant?
This engagement is focused on a limited scope of your product development life-cycle to help you overcome a specific set of obstacles. Perhaps you need help setting the technical direction of your product development, or you just need a second or independent opinion.
Contracting Services – Do you have a long-term need for an experienced engineering contractor?
This engagement is general support meant to help you develop your product from needs/requirements, realize electronics design and system integration, navigate safety/regulatory compliance and launching your product into manufacturing.